Your Agent | Carol Dovey.
Carol Dovey’s real estate career began in 1990 when she earned a well respected and trusted reputation and accomplished ranking in the top 10% of agents in the city.
She has sold Real Estate in Tauranga, Perth and Palmerston North and has been involved in building 12 new homes which included subdividing 7 properties as well as 5 renovations.
It is this experience that enables her to empathise with you during the process of buying and selling.
Carol is a self-motivated starter with grit and determination to achieve the best result available to her clients.
Carol brings to the table a great depth of knowledge, expert negotiation skills, energy, integrity and an eagerness to bring the best result possible to you. “To me, it is not just a business transaction, I genuinely care about my clients and want their experience to be remembered for all the right reasons. It is the people I meet along the way and the passion I have for the industry that I love most. Many new long-term new friendships attest to this. I look forward to helping you achieve your best real estate aspiration.”
“When you want your Real Estate journey to be an experience based on experience, you want Carol Dovey on the job for you!”
This profile is not all about me, but rather what I will do for you.
My role to you is to assist you to maximise a premium result. It is to ‘make you money’ not ‘save you money’ by just getting any buyer at any price. We want to flush out every available buyer available so you can be assured you have achieved the best result possible… so you know categorically there is no money left on the table! Too many people sell without knowing this.
* You will receive the benefit of my many years of selling, marketing and negotiating… use it, it costs no more!
* You will be advised how best to present your home to achieve top dollar in a timely manner.
* You will be treated with honesty and respect. Consideration where special circumstances require sensitivity.
* You will be given up to date information on comparable house sales and competing houses for sale.
* You will have explained the benefits of Auction, For Sale at fixed price and you will choose the best method to suit.
* Your needs and preferences will be listened to.
* Your time frame will be worked towards.
* Your home will be marketed to the correct demographic of buyers after careful analysis which will include; are the buyers local, national or international; what are their ages? are they a family, singles, prof couple, retirees or investors?
* Where will they be searching for property? digital, print, social media or window shoppers?
* You will be given regular feedback as and how you require it; daily, weekly, verbally or written and also after every inspection.
* Your input regards photography and the advertising message will be taken into account, after all, who knows the house better than you?
* You will be listened to.